Friday, July 17, 2015

Tempted by Fire - Erin Kellison

Tempted By FireTempted By Fire by Erin Kellison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Copy was provided for honest review*
I love all of Erin's work and I follow all of her series, this one for me will be the icing on the cake, I love her writing and I love shifter novels.
This is a fast smooth read, and doesn't lack on the story line for one minute, I read this as a wind down before bed but found myself staying up into the very hours of the morning just to find out how it ends. There is no cliffhanger in the novel, but Erin winds you into a story of fantasy and desire that you crave more at the end.
I love the information that got leaked into the novel, its hard to write the first book in the series and be able to give you that information bomb without it blowing up too much and leaving the reader going Wow that was just too much. Erin's characters once again aren't perfect this I love.
Can't wait for book 2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment