Friday, July 17, 2015

Rebel's Desire (Iron Portal #4)Rebel's Desire by Laurie London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Gift provided for honest review*

Laurie is amazing, I cant praise her work enough, her characters get better and better as the series moves on.
Rebel's desire is book 4 in the series but it can be read as a standalone, but I wouldn't. I enjoy following the characters in the series and feel that you get a better appreciation for the guild when you read them in order.
Once again this is a shortish read but it doesn't take away the action and plot line.
Laurie's characters are strong and her wording leaves you holding onto your breath to see what is going to happen next, this story is hot, steamy and full of action. The character arent going to be the usual weak and meek.
This is a must read for any paranormal fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment