Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crazy over you by Wendy Sparrow

Crazy Over You (Entangled Select Otherworld)Crazy Over You by Wendy Sparrow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*Copy provided for honest review*
I love a good shifter novel, and finding new authors to stalk is always a bonus.
Loved the flow and the twists and turns of this novel.
This is a very unpredictable read and just when you think you have it all worked out, you find yourself scratching your head and wondering why you did see that coming?
Travis is a loveable character right off the bat, I loved being able to get in his head and feel as he did. Lee-Anne's character frustrated me beyond all belief. But she seemed to be a good pick for Travis.
This is a good read is you like a shifter novel with more twists and turns than a race track.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment