Monday, July 6, 2015

Nightwalker - Jacquelyn Frank

Nightwalker (The World of Nightwalkers, #5)Nightwalker by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I love the Nightwalker series, this one didn't seem to come up to par as much as the others. I was a little disappointed with the beginning, it felt all over the place. Some bits were so over written going into way to much detail for my liking, I could have flipped over 10 pages and still able to catch up with the book.
Where other bits that i thought should have had it lacked greatly.
I do enjoy Jacquelyn and her writing so I was disappointed with this novel.
It took me a little longer to read this, as I had to keep stopping and starting. Hoping that the plot would pick up.
This wont stop me from picking up her next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment