Monday, June 15, 2015

Enticed By Blood (A Sweetblood World Short Story)Enticed By Blood by Laurie London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* Copy was gifted for honest review*

This was the first book by Laurie London that I have had a chance to read, and it wont be the last. This book is a short read but it does not take the story line out.
I absolutely love strong lead characters that you can fall for and Juliette was no exception, she is strong minded, caring and a handful all in the same breath.
Andre has a strong alpha personality that you find yourself very drawn too, but underneath all that huff you notice a sweet guy.  The story had me pulled in right from the very start and i loved how the author tells us a backstory as well. The chemistry between the pair is strong and unmistakable.I can not wait to get my hands on the next book in the series and see where it will take me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment