Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Scoundrel's Lover by Jess Michaels

The Scoundrel's Lover (The Notorious Flynns, #2)The Scoundrel's Lover by Jess Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Copy was provided for honest review*
The Notorious Flynns is a fantastic series, I was just as intrigued by book two as I was from the first one.
I love the lead female Annabelle she wants so much to be able to be open and to be able to explore her sexual urges but she knows that her title means nothing without the perfect male with the perfect title.
I absolutely love a well written historical romance, there is nothing better than finding an author who can take you back in time and make you relive how it was for them back then, I highly recommend Jess Michaels to anyone needing a well written story.
You easily find yourself attached to the characters and you get invested in whats going to happen next.
Cannot wait for book 3 .... Well done Jess on another fantastic read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment