Saturday, June 21, 2014

The last good knight part 1 : Scars and Stripes by Tiffany Reisz

 
 

Description

 

The Last Good Knight: An Original Sinners novella told in five parts.

Part I: Scars and Stripes

It's lust at first sight when Mistress Nora encounters a sexy newcomer to The 8th Circle. She's happy for the distraction, since she left her lover, Søren, but her session with Lance is cut short when her boss, Kingsley Edge, reveals they're all in danger….

 
 

My review

This story was a very fast read as it was only a 30 page novella broken apart for the 5 parts . This was a great start to the series . This is sexy and it was the first time I have read anything like this , I will be picking up the next novellas in the series . I loved the fact that in this a woman was the dom cant go wrong with that . The author did a fantastic job and I cant wait to read the next ones . Not much I can say about this one as it was only 30 pages long but I loved every minute of this one .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment