Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Silver Chain by Primula Bond


Bound by passion, she was powerless to resist.

One dark evening in London, photographer Serena Folkes is indulging her impulsive side with a night-time shoot. But someone is watching her – mysterious entrepreneur Gustav Levi. Serena doesn’t know it yet, but this handsome stranger will change her life forever…

Serena is fascinated by Gustav, the enigmatic owner of the Levi Gallery, and she soon feels an irresistible pull of attraction. The interest is mutual, and Gustav promises to launch Serena’s photographic career at his gallery, but only if Serena agrees to become his exclusive companion.

To mark their agreement, Gustav gives Serena a bracelet to wear at all times. Attached to it is a silver chain of which he is the keeper. With the chain Gustav controls Serena physically and symbolically – a sign that she is under his power.

As their passionate relationship intensifies, Gustav’s hold on the silver chain grows stronger. But will Gustav’s dark past tear them apart?

A seductive and beautifully written novel for erotic romance fans. The Silver Chain is the first in the sexy, passionate and addictive Unbreakable Trilogy by Primula Bond.

The next book in the trilogy, The Golden Locket, is out in ebook on 21st November and paperback on 19th December.



Ok first off I want to say I really wasn't to sure on this book . But in saying that the author has got a good story line . I was very confused at the start of the book as to where she was and why ? The author would have been a lot better to describe why she was on the train , I can tell you all about the landscape and the people on board but nothing in general as to why ?
I really did try very hard to get into this book but unfortunately I just couldn't . In saying that I am sure there will be some who will love this book and all that goes with it . This just wasn't the case for me , some of my peeves about the book was she went into a lot of detail about the wrong things . She over described the wrong things . Like I said there were some parts I really did enjoy but overall this story could have been written a lot better . I hate to leave a review like this but I cant lie . I just had a very love hate relationship with this ! 
Sorry again but don't let my review stop you from picking up this book and giving it a go :)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment