Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Reaper's KissThe Reaper's Kiss by Abigail Baker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Copy provided for honest review*

First off, I want to send out huge kudos to the author. I love when authors start to think outside the box and give us something completely new.
I was pulled into this story from the very first page and stayed up into the late hours to get it finished.
The whole story was a new one for me and I didnt know if I would actually enjoy it but I did.
Ollie's character is strong and formidable and I love how she has an "issue" as she see's it. I found myself liking her more and more as the author spun the story driving me deeper into the world of reapers and deathmarks.
Brent is the odd Reaper, I loved his swagger and way with everything. That sweet loving charm worked its way even to me.
Cannot wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment