Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Warrior's Heart - Laurie London

Warrior's Heart (Iron Portal #3)Warrior's Heart by Laurie London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Copy Provided for honest review*
Just when I thought the iron portal series couldn't get any better Laurie brings in hot, demanding, strong characters.
I absolutely love this series and crave to read more. The story really is an easy follow that you could read without the first 2 books, but its much better when you know the other characters and what they have done and been through.
I loved the strong will and character of Zara. She made the book. The characters are far from perfect and that's great....
Cant wait to read book 4 ..... I highly recommend this series to anyone who loves to read a hot, steamy, paranormal novel...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment