Thursday, February 19, 2015

King's - Mimi Jean Pamfiloff



















My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*copy was provided for honest review*

I really wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading this book, I went on such a roller-coaster of love / hate / love / hate. And to be honest I'm not too sure how I feel about it at the end.
It really is one of these books that either pulls you in and keeps you wanting more, to dropping you right off making you not want to finish reading it.
I loved the whole story line as a whole, and King I loved. His character is bold, strong and at time stubborn.
Mia on the other hand annoyed me, I hated her character right from the start. She had too much of the dumbness running in her blood.
For me this really was a 3.5 star. But I gave it the benefit and placed the rating at 4.
Would I recommend this? YES
Would I read it again ? No and I hate to say it but I won't be picking up book 2.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment