Thursday, July 31, 2014


 
Insomnia
Sexual Misconduct Volume I
By

 

Bethany Bazile

 

*Copy was provided for an honest review*
5 star rating.

 

 

 
I was arrogant, pushy, controlling, and I was fine with that. What I couldn't control were my dreams. Memories haunted me there.
Even after over a decade, I found I couldn't outrun them. Returning to the place they lived only seemed to trigger a landslide. I couldn't focus, couldn't sleep. Some people drank a warm cup of milk, cuddled up with a book, or threw back a couple shots.

 
Me?
I fucked my way to sleep.

 
Every single night, I lost myself in pussy. For a long time, it was the only way I knew to get to sleep. But it was getting less and less effective. I slept shorter periods of time before the dreams started.
There was only one hope for my insomnia, and she was sexy, intelligent, and unexpected. I wanted to exhaust myself in her sexy little body and let her soothe me to sleep.
The only problem... she was my therapist, and I'd have to break her code of conduct and totally corrupt her before I made her mine.
***Warning: This is an Erotic Serial and contains explicit sexual content and language.***

 
Insomnia (Sexual Misconduct Volume I) Now Available
Underneath It All (Sexual Misconduct Volume II) Now Available
Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct Volume III) July 24th

 

 

 
So this story line was different, I wasn't expecting it to be like that but it was a fantastic read. It is part of a trilogy so if you don't want to be left hanging I would tell you to wait until you have them all. The rest are available now and I have made sure I read them. I loved Xander and couldn't get over his whole personality. Needing to use sex to help with his issues was a good pull to the story line. The author does a fantastic job with the characters and how they play a part in the plot. Loved the whole in control alpha play with Xander . Because it is broken up into more parts the story is a fast read so it really won't take long to read and fall in love with Xander.... This was the first time I have read anything by this author and I was not disappointed with her writing at all. I would highly recommend this author and this book to anyone......

 

 

 
Bethany Bazile reads, writes, and lives in the Northeast with her husband and two amazing kids. Her passion for writing was born from a love affair between books and music. She loves books that draw her in and won't release her until she's inhaled every word, panting with excitement. Then she realizes the sun came up, but the loss of sleep was so worth it. When she isn't reading, she's conjuring up steamy love scenes and hot romance stories to share with fellow romance lovers. She can't function without her cup of coffee and operates on a vampire-like time-frame.

 


Twitter @mammahansen


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment