Saturday, July 26, 2014


 
*Copy was provided for an honest review*

 
The Cowboy way
By
Anna Alexander 
 

Romance
5 star rating
Publish date: 16th July 2014

 

 
Synopsis
An on the job accident leaves ranch owner Trey Armstrong with a dislocated shoulder and no recollection of the last few years of his life, including his marriage to the lovely Greta. His mind might not remember her but his body sure does, and despite his lack of memory, Trey finds himself eager to return to the homestead. With his ranch a success and a beautiful, understanding wife by his side, Trey comes to think he's been living the charmed life.
But not all is as it seems. Behind shy smiles and scorching kisses, Greta is hiding secrets that could destroy their rediscovered relationship. When the illusion of his perfect marriage begins to crumble, Trey realizes he can't live in oblivion forever and will have to remember his past in order to salvage his future.

 
Welcome to the Sprawling 'A' Ranch, where the men are as hot as the August sun.

 

 
My Review
So what would you do if you woke up and realised you couldn't remember much of anything? That is how this book starts out.
This was the first time I have the chance to read anything by this author and I was no disappointed one bit. I loved this story line it had me pulled in right from the start. The characters are strong and so very loveable. The emotions that you feel towards the characters are amazing, I laughed, cried and just had a real feel of WTH. For me this book was a fast read and I wasn't able to put it down. I love a story line that makes you feel every emotion and tugs on the story no many others will write about. This novel is well worth the rating and I look forward to the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment