Sunday, June 1, 2014

Her ride by Racheal Orman


      #Warning this book will have you ride a very emotion

                                          roller-coaster


                                       5 star rating *****




Being happy. It sounds so simple. Yet, it seems that it’s always just out of reach for Shannon Ryan.

After serving overseas for seven years as a female United States Marine, Ryan is finally getting out the military. But coming home to live with her biker brother and his motorcycle club is more difficult than she thought it would be. Much has changed in the years that she has been gone, including Ellis, her brother’s best friend and childhood crush.

Ellis 'Dirty' Crane is the second in command for Tormented Souls Motorcycle Club. The only thing he lives for is the club, that is until Ryan comes home, no longer the wild little girl that followed him around. The two things standing in his way of getting what he wants are Patrick, Ryan's brother and leader of the club, and Jeremiah, Ryan’s boyfriend.

Can Ellis break through Ryan’s walls? Burn them and Jeremiah down? Prove to her brother that he’s the right man for her? Or is Ryan hiding more than she’s letting on?



This book really is the modern day romance that everyone needs to pick up and read . I loved how it revolved around an MC group and who can go wrong with the whole little sister / best friend path .
This book follows the life of Shannon Ryan and we soon start to realise all isn't as it seems on the outside . Ryan is dealing with a lot more and wont tell anyone about her "secret". I found myself staying up very late to read this one until my eyes were falling out of my head , And it was the first thing I picked up in the morning . I read a lot of different types of books but I really am a sucker for a real (could happen ) romance and this book didn't disappoint .
Racheal Orman is a fantastic author who really knew how to pull you into the story , I felt as thought I was walking alone sit Ryan during this book . There were parts in the book where I just wanted to shake her and tell her to "wake up " . It was also refreshing to have the story not just all about ryan and dirty . I have a feeling that there is more to Patrick then meets the eye .
 I would love to go into how much I loved this book and what my favourite parts are but lets just say it really would give too much away . I will say I ended up with a new book boyfriend from this book . Patrick really has stole my heart . lol

                         Where to buy the book .

Book Trailer:http://youtu.be/0m1Ueb0_v78

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1ts8dJe

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1kPbO3c

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment