Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Their Virgin Captive Book (Masters of Menage #1)


Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake

This book is rated for people over 18 due to the graphic writing style and please trust me is it hot, hot, hot.
Preview Below

Brothers Gavin, Slade, and Dex, fall hard for Gavin’s new secretary, beautiful Hannah Craig. The oil executives know they must give her time to get to know them before she can choose one . . . who will seduce the virgin and keep her for his own. But when a dangerous predator begins stalking the small-town beauty, they work together to protect her, abducting Hannah and spiriting her to an isolated hideaway. Once alone with her, none of them can contain their burning desire. Though Slade and Dex don’t mind sharing, Gavin’s tragic past has put distance between him and his brothers. Now, they’re hoping that not only will Hannah love them back . . . but maybe mend their fractured family.

After overcoming her initial fears, the men teach her wild pleasure she’s never imagined. She grows closer to each, their devotion melting her inhibitions. Hannah finds herself embracing love with all three men—and hoping she can heal Gavin’s wounded soul. But her new found happiness turns to terror when her stalker finds her. Will Gavin, Slade and Dex lose their woman to a menace that threatens everything they hold dear, or will they finally unite to make Hannah theirs forever?


Wow that's how I am going to start off with this one , I don't normally read books along these lines but I am really glad I did . I picked this book up thinking I was going to be disappointed with another boring romance with the same old same old story line , boy was I wrong I loved this book and everything in it . Its the sort of book that keeps her heart racing all the way through . I loved the authors writing style and loved how the girl wasn't an easy girl . She is great character to follow thought the book not once is she a ditzy girl who cant take care of her self . The 3 brothers have there own dramas going on , I feel for Gavin he is the oldest but he has the most scars to bear , my heart really went out to him for the struggles he had to try and find his place in the weird love story. Dex totally place the alpha and loves to be in control . While Slade is pretty easy going .   I read this book In just 2 sittings it was fantastic . It was heavy with the sex but It made the story great, the sex didn't take away from the story line what so ever
I will  be picking up the next book In this series . This is one story that makes you hot and bothered . be warned !
Fantastic is all I can say

No comments:

Post a Comment