Friday, May 16, 2014

Passion Unleashed By Larissa Ione..

                       Passion Unleashed by Larissa Iona .

First off I want to say this is the first time I have read anything by this author slow off the mark I know but fantastic , In this series she writes about a demon hospital .I wasn't sure what to make when I read the preview of the series but thought why not , It sounds pretty good and I want to say that I am glad I picked up the series I am loving every minute of it . This is book 3 in the series and follows the story of Wraith a seminus Demon who also has Traits from his mothers background of a vampire .
preview of book below

Forbidden Temptations
Serena Kelley is an archaeologist and treasure hunter and a woman with a secret. Since she was seven, she's been the keeper of a powerful charm that grants her health and immortality..as long as she stays a virgin. But Serena isn't all that innocent. And when a dangerously handsome stranger brings her to the brink of ecstasy, she wonders if she is finally met the one man she cannot resist.

Fatal Desires
Wraith is a seminus demon with a death wish. But when an old enemy poisons him , he must find Serena and persuade her to give him the only known antidote in the universe -her charm. Yet, as she beings to surrender to his seductions and Wraith senses the cure is within his grasp , he realises a horrible truth. He is falling for the woman whose life he must take in order to save his own .




I really enjoyed this story line in the first 2 books wraith comes across as a bit of a hard ass and I have to say I didn't like him very much , His Character was very in your face and a bit obnoxious. Once I started reading this story I started to learn more about the very withdrawn seminus demon . The book gives a lot of laughs along the way and in some parts you cant help but feel for the demon who has had such a hard life . The main heroin Serena doesn't just lay down and take orders she is a perfect match for the seminus demon , for him he needs control and isn't used to a woman saying no so all this is very novel . She is a very strong but at times ditzy character. What I love about this woman is at no time does she just roll over and except fate at its worst . The story line is fantastic and goes into detail every step of the way . At no time will you be disappointed about the storyline . This book follows the first two with perfect sync , I love the hospital and the way it is detailed .  Im going to rate this book 5 out of 5 , there is a great back story as well as the one at the front , Cant go wrong with fallen angels and a battle to end all battles , You will laugh , scream and cheer all the way through the book . I will definitely be reading the rest of this series ......






No comments:

Post a Comment